среда, 13 ноября 2019 г.

Sites to create presentation

Hello all my dear followers!👋🏼😺 I apologize for not having a blog for a long time.  I participated in the census of the Republic of Belarus.  It was an incredible experience for me.  I got a lot of unforgettable emotions for this month of the census🙌🏼.  But now I want to return to the topic of studying foreign languages. 😌🇬🇧🇪🇸🇺🇸   I would like to talk about some of the best platforms for me to create and save presentations for me.  First of all, I want to highlight the SlideRocket Presentation Platform, which is compatible with both Google Docs files and PowerPoint format.  SlideRocket provides all the features to create an original presentation from start to finish.  In addition to diagrams, tables, videos and Flash-animations, projects can contain images from the Flickr resource, YouTube videos and “live” Twitter channels due to the integration of the service with social media.  I can also highlight another platform that attracted me, this The SlideShare service allows you to send created presentations to the Internet, providing them with open or limited access.  The service converts PowerPoint, OpenOffice, Keynote or PDF files to Flash format.  The big plus is that you can easily embed downloaded presentations into corporate blogs or sites, share them via Facebook or Twitter.
Now I wanted to create a presentation through the site “prezi.com”.  but because I don’t have a laptop and I create all the posts through the phone, for convenience I downloaded the “Prezi Viewer” app.









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Opinion

   Hi my dear;) And now the CALL course has come to an end. I want to thank everyone who read my blog. I hope many posts are very useful...