среда, 13 ноября 2019 г.

Google Services

Good night my dear.  Usually at this time of day, I want to learn a lot🌃📚.  And now I would like to talk about new Google services for education and development. To begin with that Google Apps for Education is a familiar set of Google services for many, but available in the .edu domain.

GOOGLE DOCS И GOOGLE SHEETS allows real-time tracking of any changes made to the document, leaving notes, corrections, using the built-in chat.                                



 Using Google Forms is very easy to create questionnaires, quizzes, questionnaires.  Ideal for homework and independent work in the lesson.                           

 Google Sites is a collection of website templates that you can use to create your own web page.                  Google Slides is a Powerpoint web version with the same set of basic presentation tools.

                                 GOOGLE DRAWING

 Designed for quick construction (literally in two clicks) of diagrams and schemes.
 

1 комментарий:

Opinion

   Hi my dear;) And now the CALL course has come to an end. I want to thank everyone who read my blog. I hope many posts are very useful...